How are your payments protected?
For holidays using car/ferry travel only–
In compliance with The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, an insurance policy has been arranged with Travel & General Insurance Services Limited (t&g), to protect customers’ prepayments in the unlikely event of our financial failure, and paid in respect of:
• non-flight inclusive packages commencing and returning to the UK
• the ground handling aspects of packages where the customer is responsible for arranging travel to the destination offered on this website
• non-ATOL flight inclusive packages sold to customers outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
• a refund of such prepayments if customers have not yet travelled, or
• making arrangements to enable the holiday to continue if customers have already travelled
• repatriation of customers as may be applicable, subject to the terms of the insurance policy
Customers’ prepayments are protected by a topp policy.In the unlikely event of financial failure please contact the claims helpline on 01702 811397. A copy of the policy is available on request.
This policy is provided by Travel & General Insurance Services Limited (t&g), registered number 02527363 and underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Limited (Hiscox), registered number 00070234. t&g and Hiscox are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (number 113849)
TOPPS protection does not apply to our holidays by air, which are covered by ATOL – see below.
The air holidays and flights in our brochure and this website are ATOL protected.
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays in this on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk
To view our ATOL Certificate by following this link
The above protection does not safeguard you against losses due to your inability to travel or complete your holiday due to other reasons, such as accident, ill health, weather delays, breakdowns, etc. Carriers such as Loganair and Calmac offer differing arrangements in the event that delays or cancellations occur, in line with EU legislation, but these arrangements do not cover the effects that may result after the delay/cancellation, such as the need to change your accommodation and further travel while on holiday.
We strongly recommend that you consider taking out personal travel insurance to cover these eventualities.