Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in how we use your personal data section.
- Service providers acting as processors based within the UK who provide payment, IT and system administration services, including Worldpay (UK) Limited (our payment provider) and Calico UK (our internet services provider).
- Those organisations with which we are booking your travel, accommodation and / or activities as requested by you (all such companies are based within the UK). We will also share with these organisations your responses to surveys or questionnaires (e.g. customer satisfaction or follow up surveys) you complete where those responses refer to these organisations.
- Agents acting on your behalf to make a booking with us and who are usually based outside the UK.
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based within the UK who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the UK who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.