The Flat, Newton is a cosy little hide away perfectly situated for exploring Stornoway and the Island of Lewis.
The perfect location to explore the harbour town of Stornoway.
- There is one double bedroom with bedside cabinets and lamps. It is a light, and airy space with harbour and distant sea views. Central heating, good quality bed linen and towels are provided.
- The spacious living room and open plan dining room also have views across Stornoway harbour and out to sea catching the early morning sun. There is a comfortable ¾ pull out sofa bed, flat screen TV/DVD, and central heating and gas fire.
- The dining room has table and chairs plus plenty of storage space.
- The kitchen is fully fitted with washing machine, microwave, fridge, electric oven and toaster. There is a shared drying area to the rear of the apartment.
- Larger items such as bicycles, and surfboards can be stored securely at the proprietor’s house, just a few yards away.
- All heating and electricity is included.
- There are plenty of games, DVD’s and games for those nights in.
- Ample parking to the front of the property.
- There is a no smoking policy throughout the apartment.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome prior to agreement made with proprietor, an extra charge of £25 is made. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture.
There are plenty of options for eating out in Stornoway. You might like to try the carvery and buffet at Eleven, a delicious burger at HS1 where you can look out over the harbour and onto the beautiful castle and its wooded grounds – or stop in An Lanntair, the local arts centre for an afternoon coffee.